The only problem we had with s’mores is that we couldn’t eat them 365 days a year. Enter: Sheet Pan S’mores. S’mores all day, erryday. It’s the best way to serve s’mores to a crowd, too.
Sheet Pan S’mores Recipe
The only рrоblеm wе had with ѕ'mоrеѕ іѕ that we couldn't еаt thеm 365 days a уеаr. Entеr: Shееt Pаn S'mores. S'mоrеѕ аll dау, еrrуdау. It's the bеѕt wау tо ѕеrvе ѕ'mоrеѕ to a crowd, tоо.
- 1 8-oz. can crescent dough
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- 6 Hershey chocolate bars
- 1 10-oz. bag large marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper. Place crescent dough on baking sheet and pinch seams together. Fold edges of dough in to create a crust.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle all over dough. Transfer baking sheet to oven and bake until crust is golden about, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Layer bottom with chocolate bars. Arrange marshmallows on top of chocolate. Return to oven and bake until marshmallows are golden, about 10 minutes.. Watch carefully: once they brown, they brown fast!