Oreo Fudge Recipe – This Oreo Fudge whips up fast, with only 3 ingredients! Perfect for Christmas neighbor plates!
Oreo Fudge Recipe
Orео Fudgе Recipe – Thіѕ Orео Fudgе whірѕ up fast, wіth оnlу 3 іngrеdіеntѕ! Pеrfесt fоr Chrіѕtmаѕ neighbor рlаtеѕ!
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 18 oz high quality white chocolate chips approximately 1 1/2 bags or 3 cups
- 3 cups oreos roughly chopped approximately 20 oreos
- Optional: 1/8 tsp salt
- Prepare an 8×8-inch pan with wax or parchment paper that comes up the sides of the pan so you can pull out the whole slab of fudge once it sets.
- Melt the white chocolate chips with the sweetened condensed milk (and salt – optional) in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir in the chopped Oreo cookies, saving a few pieces to press into the top.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Quickly spread fudge evenly with a spatula. Press extra chopped Oreo cookies on top. Let rest at room temperature until set. (Refrigerating the fudge will help it set faster.)
- Pull the fudge slab out of the pan using the edges of the parchment paper. Using a warm, dry knife, cut squares. Store at room temperature in an airtight container for 5 to 7 days.
*I HIGHLY recommend Guittard vanilla milk chips – there are no waxes in them.